A Senior Services Specialist career with Executive Senior Services puts you in control of your future and your earnings. We offer:
- Lead Program
- Structured Training
Take the ESS Challenge -
compare what we offer our agents to your current position.
- No Cold Calling
- Extensive Training
- Paid Office Expenses
- Superior Products & Services
- Residual Income
- Free Marketing Materials
To be successful at ESS, a Senior Services Representitive candidate must possess:
- High level of integrity
- Affinity for education
- Desire to help others achieve financial security
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven pattern of success professionally and academically
- Health Insurance License
- Above average communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to develop trusting professional relationships
If you think this position could be right for you, please call or email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The following describes come of the major responsibilities of a Senior Services Professional with ESS:
- Senior Services Representatives must grow professionally; ongoing training enables then to acquire an above average knowledge of all senior services and products including current economic and market shifts.
- Senior Services Professionals develop values-based relationships; through unique, process-driven sales systems, they are responsible for building a long term, highly sustainable practice.
- Senior Services Professionals develop new clients on a referral basis within a defined market niche
- Senior Services Professionals provide recommendations to insure financial security for their clients
- Senior Services Professionals act as an advocate for their clients
2010 - present
2010 - present